Eric J. Emond
Delivering Excellence in Real Estate.
I am native of Rhode Island and love it here. Working with RE/MAX Southern Shores, the current #1 Real Estate company in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas, I give my clients more than an open and close transaction. I served 4 years in the 82nd Airborne Division as a Recon Scout with the Blue Devils in Baggy Pants prior to being a realtor. Today, I specialize in residential and oceanfront investments by Delivering Excellence, which is exactly what my clients receive during the purchase or sale of their home or investment.
I am different from other real estate agents. With 15 years experience in the local real estate market, I find inventive and innovative ways of helping you close your transaction with your best interest at the foundation. I have a lot of experience on the Grand Strand and surrounding coastal communities making me an essential part of wise buying and selling here.
More than anything, my clients are my business and mean a lot to me. I have many awards such as 2004 Re/Max Presidents Club; 2005 Re/Max Executive Club; 2006 Received the Broker Designation; RE/MAX 100% Club in 2015… and so on and so on, but the real reward is shaking your hand at the end of it all with a smile.
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 135 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!